Sunday, May 23, 2010

The #1 sports topic that even the president talks about

Yes, this will be a blog about Lebron and i know how much the media and pretty much everyone that remotely thinks about sports talks about. I wanted to start by saying that the way the playoffs ended for the cavs was just sad.
I mean at least teams that got swept gave it their all. I personally think that right now the best player in the game is Kobe period I dont care how much people want to talk about his injuries or his team, he is without a doubt a player you want on your team especially in the last minutes of the game. Now back to this free agency talk, I know people everywhere are making their predictions and this isnt that, im just saying what I want to see. I really want to just stir it up, lets make things interesting next year. I want Lebron to go with the Knicks along with either Stoudemire or Bosh oh and also with his pick of coach so hmm either John Calipari, Phil Jackson, or why not Pat Riley. Also, Wade to Chicago just because Miami has failed to build a team around him and he has both Noah and Rose as perfect young up and coming players that can help him forget about the Cavs.


Future Posts:


Underated player - J.R Smith
Falcons - The rebuild

No comments:

Post a Comment